How to Make the Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich
My Grandmother’s Recipe will Satisfy Your Cravings
With the coronavirus making half of us reluctant to go out to eat in restaurants, I started cooking indoors and made a dish everyone loved! Recently I made a delicious grilled cheese using my grandmother’s old recipe. Here’s how you can make one too, in less than five minutes!
- Six Inch Pan
- 1/4 Butter
- Honey Mustard
- 1 or 2 slice/slices of Cheddar
- 2 slices White / Sourdough Bread
- Working Stove
Recipe (4-ish minutes)
- Heat your pan on the stove to low-medium
- Put 1/4 of butter and let it melt, then put both slices of bread in the pan.
- Flip once for after one minute making sure the sides of both pieces are evenly toasted
- Take the bread off the stove, let cool for one minute
- Use a knife to evenly spread honey mustard, then place the cheese on honey mustard side before placing back on the grill
- Flip once more after the cheese melts
- Serve and enjoy
The honey mustard gives the grilled cheese a nice sweet aftertaste that makes the cheese sandwich more delicious. My grandma learned to make it after the end of World War II and it goes really well with pickles and tomato soup. Give it a try and let me know how it turned out in the comment section below!